New Training Methodology
We remember only about 20% of what we learn27
Conventional leadership training is characterised by the poor retention of newly learned information. We remember only about 50% of what we learn within 21 days and it keeps falling to even out at about 20%27.
Instead of teaching complex leadership schemes that are quickly forgotten, we sharpen inborn leadership skills by enhancing:
- Inner Soft Skills (intrapersonal intelligence: physical, mental & emotional energy; self-motivation; self-confidence);
- Outer Soft Skills (interpersonal intelligence: ability to connect with and influence others).
Our workshops unleash and develop Inner and Outer Soft Skills using a simple blend of Modern Science and Ancient Knowledge:
- Behavioural psychology
- Whole brain integration
- Chakra activation
- Human energy techniques
- Multiple intelligences
- Wholesome nutrition
- Holistic healthcare.
The teacher who is wise does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom but leads you to the threshold of your mind - Kahlil Gibran25
Five Workshops that Nurture Leadership
Nurturing companywide leadership produces Learning Organisations
Our workshops empower participants to self-learn new things through intrinsic motivation. These use human energy techniques combined with behavioural psychology and neuroscience to remove mental roadblocks to learning by boosting mental, emotional and physical energy28.
Five 1-day workshops spread over five weeks energise, empower and engage executives at all levels to become effective leaders. These sharpen the skills they need to lead their teams and organisations to higher levels of success under VUCA33 conditions.
These five experiential workshops provide the five steppingstones to dramatically higher leadership effectiveness. They help develop your next generation of leaders who can create the future of your organisation while consolidating present successes.
Developing leaders without a framework is like building a house without a plan – Asoka Jinadasa
Workshop 1 – Leadership Framework
- Understanding & using the 6-dimensional leadership framework25.
- Developing the six intrinsic competencies symbolised by:
Heart (empathy to connect with others through love & caring),
Mind (concrete, abstract, emotional & spiritual intelligence),
Body (physical, mental & emotional energy),
Passion (emotional fuel to achieve outstanding results),
Focus (resilience to reach tough goals despite setbacks),
Health (natural health, despite stressful working conditions).
Heart’s electromagnetic field is about 60 times stronger than that produced by the brain – Rollin McCraty30
- Developing empathy for connecting easily with people.
- Maximising brain power through whole brain integration.
- Using divergent and convergent thinking to solve problems.
- Identifying and transforming unconscious negative beliefs.
- Setting and achieving challenging goals despite setbacks.
- De-stressing and staying naturally healthy without drugs.
- Simple exercises to boost mental, emotional and physical energy.
- 8 easy energy exercises that activate all chakras in the body.
- Personal action plan to develop all six dimensions of leadership.
Leaders have to inspire their teams to win a game whose rules can change overnight – Asoka Jinadasa
Workshop 2 – Emotional Intelligence
Empathy is our ability to understand what another person is feeling
- Managing negative emotions arising in you and in others.
- Improving your ability to connect and empathize with others.
- Understanding the root cause of negative emotions.
- Transforming negative emotions as they arise in you.
- Helping others transform their negative emotions.
- Empathising with others, including ‘difficult’ people.
- Discussing real-life applications of emotional intelligence.
- Framework for applying emotional intelligence.
- How to recognise and eliminate negative emotions.
- Action plan for developing emotional intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence is a way of recognizing, understanding, and choosing how we think, feel, and act – Joshua Freedman26
Workshop 3 – Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching is for high performers
Mentoring is for average performers
- Profiling people using the 6-dimensional model and wisdom-skills matrix.
- Using coaching, mentoring and counselling to remove obstacles to success.
- Improving verbal and nonverbal communication for influencing others.
- Assessing personal values in helping others improve performance.
- Profiling people to identify what they need to achieve more.
- Using the coaching, mentoring and counselling models correctly.
- Using verbal and non-verbal communication to influence others.
- Correcting work-life imbalances that cause negative emotions.
- Improving performance-related communication skills.
- Using coaching, mentoring and counselling models.
- Action plan for improving work-life balance.
60% of employees said the way their supervisors treat them influences how well they do their jobs – A Global Study of Leadership1
Workshop 4 – Creativity and Innovation
If you don’t generate more innovation competitors who do will overrun you1
- Unleash your vast inborn creative ability.
- Channel creativity for focussed innovation.
- Match innovation strategy with business strategy.
- Boosting creativity by restoring whole brain integration.
- Using divergent thinking to generate creative ideas.
- Using convergent thinking for focussed innovation.
- Matching innovation strategy with business strategy.
- Nurturing organisation-wide creativity and innovation.
- Simple ways to awaken inborn creativity.
- Framework to identify the 4 types of innovation
- 6-step method to check if a new idea is innovative.
- 5-step process model for focussed innovation.
Innovation is lacking at all levels from schools to universities to junior executives to senior managers – Lakshman Watawala
Workshop 5 – Speaking and Presenting
How you say something can be more important than what you say
- Prepare convincing presentations.
- Use verbal and non-verbal communication
- Deliver impressive speeches.
- Calming nerves and connecting with the audience.
- Using body language to be more influential.
- Speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Dealing with difficult questions and audiences.
- Using storytelling to capture audience interest.
- Using PowerPoint presentations effectively.
- Boost mental, emotional and physical energy before speaking.
- 5-step structure for preparing convincing presentations.
- 7-step method for speaking with influence.
Think before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another – Napoleon Hill
Course Material & Certificate
Each participant receives a Certificate of Completion and course notes for all five programs in an attractive ring binder.
Course material includes a free copy of the award-winning self-coaching book, Flying Penguin. It provides detailed information on many of the techniques covered during the workshops.
How to develop the 6 dimensions of Leadership
2016 International Book Awards: Award-winning finalist
2016 Readers’ Favorite Book Awards: Award-winning Finalist
5-star editorial and customer reviews: